Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thoughts that are fired into this sphere between my ears

Unchecked and untreated, my ego's assault on my soul can continue without the help of the spiritual realm to expose its lies.

Fear and control interfere with the transmission of love, and in doing so separate me from the truth of the situation that my spiritual disconnection maintains.

In other words, I can’t see what I am doing to myself while I am still invested in supporting fear and control.

When I show up for love's expression and my conscious connection to truth, the universe will be more than happy to meet me halfway. If I simply stand around waiting for something or someone to fix the perceived problems which lie entirely in my thinking, then nothing will change.

If nothing changes in my mind then the destruction of my primary care provider, my own body, will continue.

My primary care giver is actually my own body, which I have always mistaken for being who I am.

The information that I have accumulated as I have made my way along life's path has slowly coagulated to form beliefs I have about everything. The information that forms these beliefs are filtered through the perception of my ego.

This sort of information is always distorted with fear of the imagined variety.

It is of the utmost insanity for me to think that I am disconnected from the planet or the universe at large.
I have only become disconnected from the effects that my thoughts are having on my living experience.

Everything is in a state of confusion. My wires are crossed. The pistons inside of my mind are firing at the most inopportune times. Signals get mismatched and information floods across an imaginary battlefield that my ego has laid out inside the recesses of my mind. Senseless mental mind-bending chatter is projected in the general direction of my higher consciousness from the enemy air space of my ego's demilitarized zone. That only makes the truth of what I am doing to myself that much harder to see. Why in the world would my mind create thoughts that only serve the purpose of keeping me disconnected from what I am?

On a biological level, I have come to realize that I just happen to be alive at a juncture in our evolution where we are approaching a shift from our minds being controlled by instincts to our higher consciousness. The evolution that we dissect in the physical realm is also happening inside of our minds. We are preparing to phase out a dated version of our humanoid for one that is much more reflective of this juncture of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment